Cook Fast, Eat Well helps you make great food fast.
Welcome! I’m glad you’re here. Here’s a little info about me and Cook Fast, Eat Well.
Who: I’m Elizabeth Barbone, the founder and recipe developer behind Cook Fast, Eat Well. A recipe developer and food writer for over 15 years, I’ve built a reputation for creating recipes that work.
Five Things About Me.
- I learned how to cook at the Culinary Institute of America (Hyde Park, NY.) Where I received a degree in Baking and Pastry Arts.
- I’m the author of three cookbooks (so far!). Easy Gluten-Free Baking, How to Cook Gluten-Free and The World’s Easiest Paleo Baking. In addition to Cook Fast, Eat Well, I run GlutenFreeBaking.com.
- The name “Cook Fast, Eat Well” came from my belief good food doesn’t have to take a lot of time to make. Over the years, I developed a dislike of complicated, lengthy recipes that cost a fortune to prepare. (And as a CIA grad, I know all about complicated, expensive recipes.) The recipes I create for Cook Fast, Eat Well are easy to follow and don’t require a lot of time.
- Before starting this site, I was a columnist for SeriousEats.com, Gluten-Free Living magazine, and a regular contributor to TheKitchn.com.
- You can find me on TikTok and on Instagram.
What: Easy recipes that work.
When: Cook Fast, Eat Well started in 2017. (I think. I bought the domain before I starting publishing recipes.) After publishing gluten-free baking recipes for years, I decided it was time to explore my other interest: easy recipes.
Where: I currently live in upstate NY.
How: (to get in touch) Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due the volume of emails I get, I can’t promise a reply. But I try!