If you’ve got leftover pulled pork, make a pan of these nachos. You can make a pan in less than 15 minutes.
How to Make Pulled Pork Nachos
- Combine tortilla chips with kettle cooked potato chips. The combination tastes great with pulled pork.
- Reheat the leftover pulled pork before using. If you top the chips with cold pulled pork, it will take a long time to bake, making the other ingredients dry. Start with warm pulled pork and these nachos only take 15 minutes to bake.
- Top with colby jack and pickled jalapenos. The pork is so flavorful, you don’t need to add many ingredients.
- Add the salsa or bbq sauce last. To prevent soggy nachos, don’t add the salad or bbq sauce until the nachos come out of the oven.
- After baking, top with either salsa or bbbq sauce. Then sprinkle on some chopped red onions and cilantro.
Pulled Pork Nachos
If you've got leftover pulled pork, make a pan of these nachos!
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- ½ (8 ounce) bag kettle cooked potato chips
- ¼ cup pickled jalapenos
- 4 ounces shredded colby jack (about one cup)
- ½ cup salsa or BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- chopped cilantro
Heat oven to 375° F.
Heat the leftover pulled pork in the microwave or in a skillet until warm.
Place half the tortilla chips and half the potato chips in a single layer in a 9×13-inch baking sheet or 12-inch cast iron skillet. Top with half the pulled pork, cheese, and pickled jalapenos. Repeat with another layer of chips, pork, cheese, and jalapenos.
Bake until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven. Spoon salsa or BBQ sauce over the nachos and top with chopped red onions and cilantro.
You might have some tortilla chips leftover. Use as many as it takes to fill your pan.